Thursday, July 2, 2009

Suggestion Needed

Everything around me and lives beside me are ever changing, no matter how remote they are to me in terms of time, space, relationship and level, I felt remorse and regretted, fully just because I was seemed so far away from them.



I was used to these kind of working environment, ever changing, ever moving, and at such time I was at the best of my work, at least not now.



The MD was offered a position in China, while he sent someone here from Canada, a lady, she looks nice and friendly, and news about some lateral movements involved, some got promoted, many resigned, monthly promos and etc.



I am the only one that was standing still in the middle, paused.




My boss, recently just lost her elder brother, he suffered from the cardiac arrest and didn't come back, just like...MJ.



By hearing the news, I too felt the loss, in my heart it was more than empty, and the urge of filling it back again, therefore I am seeking new hobby, to kill time, to get input, to fulfil and whatever that makes me feel better and happy again. I am not sure what is that hobby yet, so at the meantime I'll just stick to my PS2, games, HK series, anime and reading. Oh any happy book suggestion? All I have are horrors and sad stories, or haunted. I need something to cheer me up.




You could say I'm pretty pre-occupied with all the activities I'm having above, but it doesn't really cheer me up, 'cos I am doing that all the time, although the HK series made me laugh awhile. Maybe I am not that monotonous, as I thought I'd be, and yes may be I am but at dire times like this, I reacted differently and wanting new taste to bring back my 'old-self'.



So, any suggestion?

2 comments:

  1. why my boss no heart attack one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...takashi so mean la...

    well, if you can play instruments, maybe you could write songs? Boosts your creativity.

    Take up new hobby like beatboxing maybe? (lots to learn from youtube).... or learn photoshop...im learning it myself.
    Photography...its all about capturing the moments and its fun because it stimulates creativity.

    Get interested in politics! lol... i love american politics.. more drama and civilised than...erm...some countries

    ReplyDelete