Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Apple, Anyone?

Have been god damn busy this month which I don't even realise we are now in July! As usual I have to do claims, scheduling, contact schools and so on...






Well, I never let business and job take over my leisure time ya know, still have to play hard when I am working hard.






Recently my friend from Singapore came back to his hometown for a week long holiday, to meet families, friends and sisters, that's me and the gang. So, he brought back his Limited Edition iPod Classic 160GB as I reminded him before, he promised me that he will pass it to me with the condition after he got his iPod iTouch 32GB, but that was like 3 months ago, and I was begging him to bring it with him. So he did...reluctantly.






Anyway, I was delighted that he didn't remove all his songs and videos, it would be a hassle for me to upload and arrange them again, and that means I need a long time to do that, moreover our taste to music is relevantly similar.











After all that, that gadget's gonna keep me busy for a couple of months and I also bought a leather protector for it...costs me RM 80 hmmphh, next I would look for a mini pouch-like over the waist or could attach to my arm bag to keep my iPod running while I run! ^^








Well guys, that's not all, I am now aiming for iPod iTouch pulaks, my company is running a writing contest with fabulous prizes, guess what, 5 iPod iTouch for grabs (though it's only 8GB, anyway it cost RM900+ per unit, so worth the effort) and 10 or more iPod Nanos for consolations. Strictly for employees only.






One of the reason why I have been busy too and previously I missed the last time they did a different contest which they gave away 5 iPhone!!! GODDAMN iPhone! On top of that, talk time / air time worth RM 450 included...sigh and I was not allowed as I am one of the employees...bleh, but I'mma not gonna let this happen again.







Oh iPods, iTouch, iPhone, come to mama...so what, call me freako or mama Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment