Saturday, May 9, 2009

All in a day's work...

I thought I am going to spend the empty day alone, staying up late in bed and lie down again to go back to sleep, when suddenly "...please don't stop the music, music, music..." I grumbled as I answered the call, this was supposed to be a beautiful day for my pay-back beauty sleep...and moreover I hardly get sat-off, just because some idiots called off my shows in Melacca...




Me: Yello...*yawns



Sydney: Hey Joe! uhmm u got a min?



Me: Not if I go back to sleep, what's up?





Although Sydney has been my friend and classmate for more than 10 years, there were times we lost contact / communication, we went our separate ways, and he was in UK as well. When he came back to Malaysia a few years ago, we bumped into each other and that's how we are re-connecting back, well almost, as he is still a bit far from me though, he's working for Jefferson (Head Office in Penang) and I am working in KL. Both of us travel a lot for our work, making it difficult for us to meet up even for a cuppa...




Sydney: I am in need of an extra hand, for my show!



Me: Woah...hold on, I could lend you both if you don't mind if you tell me what show is that you're doing? And I don't illegal and hanky-panky stuffs ya know...



Sydney: NO lar! My fashion show!



Me: When did you become a model, I thought you still with LV?



Sydney: I don't have time for this, Joe, please come, see you at 2 PM.




So, by the time I hang up it's already quarter past 1 PM...what say you? I mandi kerbau lar! Luckily I put on a shirt before going out.




Sydney: Ohh gosh! Thank god for you, you are here...Marrrrrrrrry! Come! Please teach my friend, Joe to put the clothes according to the models' name...




That took another 1 hour or so, then finally everything was done, we pushed the hangers to the lift and then go behind the stage, into a backstage room, full of smoldering male models, my eyes were not blinking, but staring and screening through every bodies in there.




Sydney: Joe, your job here is to dress and undress them *pointing towards the models

Oh! Don't forget to double check them before they go out. Make sure they're wearing

correct suits and pants, according to the numbering.



The first round was smart casual, with a tee and a jacket or coat and all long pants...wait a minute, something was wrong with model number 3! His long pants and long sleeves was still hanging on the hanger, gawd! I immediately call out for Sydney, luckily the model hadn't went on stage yet, so I managed to rush the whole undressing and change into the correct pairs for him and then wowla, and let the show begin...correctly at the least I could do, Sydney was so thankful and grateful I was there.


There were 8 male models, and there were only 3 of us to handle them, sounded unfair, but somehow I was wishing for more at that time, what was I thinking, I was grinning all the time, that was so not me, so desperate! So pervert! But I was acting cool all the time, mind you, I don't even smile back when the model smiled at me.




Coordinator: Ivan! IVAN! It's your turn, where are you?!



Me: Ok ok go go it's your turn.





I am bad at names, couldn't remember whose pants I undid or whose fly I unzipped, but I remembered Ivan's, lol. He was doing the buttons on his shirt, and while waiting for him, I helped undo his jeans, pulled down the zip, but got stuck on the belt, I couldn't unleash the belt, suddenly I felt embarrassed, I was blushing, geez moreover that part was so hairy too, i almost hurt him by pulling his hair, ya know the hair that grows on the part between your pubic and on stomach, I don't know what to call that particular area. And they grow like a line leading from stomach to the pubic region.




Me: uhm..uh, hey Ivan I think you do it yourself...I..I get you your next...shorts.




He didn't say a word, didn't even look at me...just busy doing his....buttons...

So after a few round, it was finally reaching the end of the show and all of the models are to walk for a last round, we got extra time to tidy things up a bit, check and double check the outfits, the colours mixing and matching, sleeves, collars and so on. I was checking on Ivan, and he was sweating like a pig I tell you! Rubbing and wiping off sweats on his cheeks, sides and forehead, and he suddenly stared at me...'Erm...it's my turn now...thanks a lot'.



You probably have guessed and got excited about the job, get to look at naked men dressing and not only that, you get to undress them, you get the whole package there, but sadly to say this, you really don't have time to look at their dick ok, it was so time consuming and hustle, you don't even have time to pee.


You will be worrying about their clothes, the colour matches, was it the right belt or shoe, unbutton or button, tuck in or out, things like that.


By the end of the day, me and Sydney were exhausted, and we walked over to Pavillion and had a tasty-filling dinner of Sambal Petai and Nasi Lemak at Mdm. Kwan's. Hmmm irresistible.


After that late dinner, we went to a sauna nearby to have a nice stress-release lol. Didn't think I would ever enter that place again, well, who cares? It's just a retreat anyway...

1 comment: