Monday, March 9, 2009

Irresponsible or too heavy?

Just came back from Kota Bharu, had a great show in the orphanage but the trip was not so great, in fact feeling angry and pissed off, by the act of ignorant and brainless staffs. Not long ago, let me think, just 2 and a half weeks ago, MAS came to my house to present me the brand new luggage, it wasn't the color I wanted but I think they know how to please their regular flyer, they chose my favorite color, green. Saying that there was no black color and green was the only color the shop has. Fine, I accepted it, considered apology accepted as it also took them 4 months to get the luggage.

This was just the second trip I am using this brand new green luggage, as we travel, we have a lot of props to bring along, so we always have a huge luggage, not that we are taking the policies of the airline for granted but it is really not excess baggage, we had have always bring the same size and weights for all our domestic travelling, wonder why these is happening recently.

To be precise, this is the fourth time they broke the bag, it's like an enormous strength had crushed it, the first time, the side locked was broken and it was sent for repair, second time not only the lock, but there was a big opening, almost showing the contents inside and dropping out, the third time I had to use the duct tape when returning to prevent the bag from opening.

Do you think it was done by the same guy? Is the guy hate me that much? Gawd! I have never been treated that bad, not anyone I know or knew in MAS particularly...

I always check my bags in KL Sentral, at least I don't have to rush when I get to the KLIA or I don't need to queue up with the long line there. So I suspected the bag probably was broken in KL Sentral, this time I took some pictures, they even wrapped it up after they broke it, when I saw my bag coming out and running on the belt, I knew my bag was broken...damn it!



The moment I got it, I rush it to the MAS office, like rushing to the hospital or ICU, only it was with anger and frustrated, almost hit a man on the way to the office...

They examined it and wrote a report, didn't take any picture, they just need to file the report then they will get back to me and blah blah blah... yeah I know the procedures, I used to it now, the 3rd time already! And I have to wait another 4 months to get the bag back!
What a nuisance! I will write directly to the office and on the website... this is ridiculous and tedious, I am wasting my time, my money and my strength.

2 comments:

  1. wow... tats a bit too much... poor u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear this is bad. If this happens often, I would probably start to suspect that it was broken deliberately by the ground staff after they screened your bag and perhaps saw valuables inside. I suggest keeping an itemized list of what you pack in your luggage (you never know what's missing until there's a need for it), and try to carry-on your valuables, if possible.

    ReplyDelete