Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Calling All Dog-Lovers

Took a day off today just to pack and prepare for my ever first trip to oversea - Hong Kong oh and my appointment for my facial treatment, and at the same time hook up with a friend for a movie titled "Marley and Me". I was waken up by Britney Spears this morning "It's Britney, bitch..." ya I know! You were singing to me whole night! ~~gimme gimme more... while taking ma shower.

After a refreshing treatment, met up with my friend and had my lunch at the Ikea Cafe, Chicken with Herbs gravy, distastefully as it sounded, soggy potatoes, chewy sliced carrots and hard expired meat...the slice of cookie cake my friend was having seems to be better than my lunch. Hmmm will try the meatballs next time. I like meatballs lol.

After meal we walked to Cineleisure and got the tickets, it was quite chilly though not many people were there although it was the movie day, as I remembered it's always packed with people even though it's a working day, I wondered if they even took half day to get the discounted tickets.

Anyway, it was still 30 min early, so we sat on the sofas just outside the entrance and were watching the thrillers on screen and chatting away, "Hey look! Confession of a Shopaholic! Must watch!" my friend informing, yeah it's practically meant for gay people like us lol. Is it a myth or a fact that gay people actually love shopping more than a straight girl? I'll leave it to you to answer that.

So, it's our turn to go in, and we grabbed out seat and the story began... go watch it yourself I'm not gonna tell you the whole story!






It's really a moving and inspiring story, my tears just rolled down at the end of the story. It reminds me of my dog, Sammi a pekingese crossbreed. Although the story is mainly about their relationship and partly about the dog but it is about becoming a family, bringing everything together including Marley, he really plays a big part of it, and I was hoping they show more about Marley, it was Marley that bring 2 of them closer and starting a family.

I would like to own a dog someday with my partner, well if I have a partner so he could watch over when I am traveling for work.

After the show, we walked across to Ikea again, just wandering around the place when we spotted the Popular Book Sales fair, and guess what I found a book, very cheap! Both of us bought it, only for RM 8! lol




It's a best-seller anyway, and it is worth buying as it will inspire me more to help the underprivileged children out there. So go get yourself a copy will ya?

And so that's the end of my great day, I will be flying to HK tomorrow and will resume my writing after I come back.

5 comments:

  1. Britney loves you. :P

    8 dollars for a book is freakishly cheap though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see me browsing many other books for the same price, after that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how could you NOT have the Swedish meatballs in Ikea?! It's their signature and the only thing worth ordering at the cafe. Oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Shopaholic was worth the watch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. evann: yes I will go eat meatballs today :D

    Savante: you MUST go watch the confession of a shopaholic! Come watch with me lol.

    ReplyDelete