Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcoming P1 WiMAX


Finally, I invested in this broadband, there are several type offer by other company like Maxis, Celcom and etc...however I was attracted when the retailer said:
Using it in various locations...
1) Klang Valley - getting better and better day by day
2) Johor Bharu - already launched not long ago ~yahoo
3) Approximately 1 signal tower per week ~wow
4) USB modem in Beta Version ~woot
5) Penang is the next location ~OMG Sign me up now!
Exotic girl promoting P1 WiMAX Broadband

For a person that do blog in the office hour like me, wouldn't that conditions just shoot in my head like say: "WTF you waiting for? You don't even have pay any penny on the spot you sign up, just grab the f**king modem and go home already!"
Seriously, not a cent was asked from me when I sign up and the guy just handed me the woven bag with the modem inside, like...free lol
That's when I agreed to sign up the contract for 2 years and modem is FOC, well that's fine with me, I'm a person who just content about meeting the basic needs e.g. if it allows me to write my blog at home at ease and the line is smooth and no interuption or sharing then it is enough to convince me. Previously there is another company which I forgot the brand name, wanting me to make down payment of RM 799 which I was shocked at the counter and straightaway I turned it down. Am not saying I couldn't afford but this company is new as the P1 WiMax but the coverage is way limited than P1 although the device is smaller. Well i made my choice.
I would recommend ti people like me, go for it.
So, now I have the convenient, I could do all the updates at home without staying back in the office to write blog or get caught by some colleague warning me not to do that in the office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment