Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reality really rules...

Today, again another headache and messy day, re-schedule the 2nd time for my monthly working schedule, but then again almost half of the March I will not be around, I am going to HK~weeee whenever my boss calls my name, desk phone ringing, I will say to myself "...everything's gonna vanish after 17/3, don't have to pressure myself with these little issues...cos' I'm going away~ fly away..." I'll just have to make sure everything's settled before I fly off, I don't care. Since I'm planning my own work, I don't have to expect or rely on others to take cover for my position or even worst, have to switch my phone on 24 hours and it rings during the most awkward time like when I'm gasping in the sauna room ~opps

"Erm..Jonah, can Ronald come on the 20/3? We hope he could come to our school to do the sh..." Teacher requesting through the phone. "Ehem, I'm very sorry Ms. Xxx, Ronald's not available from XX/3 - XX/3..." I told her pride-ly "WHHATT! That long...oh then when is Ronald available then?" she persisted "You'll have to wait for my next reply, thanks for calling, bye~" I hang up the phone giggly.

Honestly the month of March, I will be travelling quite a lot, this month as well as I just came back from Teluk Intan formerly known as Teluk Anson. And this week I am going to Southern and also Northern in the same week ~phew what a week to go.

Anyway will write more when I come back...ciao~

1 comment:

  1. I think only orang lama-lama use Teluk Anson. Have lotsa relatives there.

    ReplyDelete