Monday, February 9, 2009

Feelings are complicated


A lot of response slips came in this week, and am picking calls here and there from teachers and principals. Requests for Ronald really are increasing compared to last year, good news is the survey did show the Ronald popularity had increased compare to 2007. That's a credit added to my WPR ~yeah

Ever wonder Ronald himself could keep up with the busy schedules and maintain the cheerfulness to the crowd in front of him? Even more professionally, extended his autograph session when there's more kids coming in queueing to get his autographed postcard. Even me, who is his coordinator wonder, with his 20 years experiences I doubt he couldn't pull off a trick when he realised something went wrong or the crowd was down.

Still...it's impossible for me to react to that even I'm sick or down 'cos somebody very dear passed away.

Somehow, Ronald McDonald doesn't show any expressions that he is fatigue, feeling blue or sick. In the other hand, I somewhat knew something was wrong and will ask him after the event. May be we have developed a bond like real friends will always find out what's wrong.

We will be quite busy after this week, considering all the travel plans I've made for this month, at least 4 outstations and the rest at local outlets with some training sessions at HQ office.

Sometimes I just have to be Ronald for awhile I wish, just bring out a smile and take away the stress like the wind blow pass gracefully.




1 comment:

  1. chapter 1-1 post

    pls view xiangleague.blogspot.com

    more coming soon

    ReplyDelete