Thursday, February 5, 2009

Coming Out - Reality Rules! (Part 6)


...came to think of it, I never really share about my job, some people thinks that my job is really one of its kind. Rather in the other hand I look at it as a 'cold field'. Nobody could possibly want my job, in a sense you are bound to travel a lot! Travelling job = no life, no fun and etc...

As an out-goer and a can't-stand-staying-up-alone in the hotel room person, I've always learn to find fun out of it.

1) Outdoor Fun, as usual I will walk around the area near the hotel I'm staying, sight seeing, finding out more details about the place, food hunting and seek for a place cruise at local places I go don't usually look familiar for instance, Kuala Terengganu or Pulau Labuan, even Teluk Intan itself, I really haven't been to places like that! If it's a familiar place where I also have friends, I will give them a call out for coffee or even movie. So far, I have never try going to the spa or plu sauna in certain places as I have no interest in it as well, but I don't know in future.

2) Indoor Fun, really nothing much apart from the shrieks and out of pitch Philippine made music bands, unless I don't have a choice like in Pulau Labuan, there's no entertainment there practically and the food sucks, although the beer and alcohol are cheap. I just can't think of anything else. Another enjoyment besides watching tv until I dosed off or buzzing off, I surf the Internet, going into the cyber world and meeting new guys, oooh you'll wonder how much pleasure I could get from there lol~ ...well provided the Internet / WI-FI comes along free with my hotel stay, you'll be surprise some hotel still charge absurdly 1 hour = RM30.

I forgot to tell you that, whenever I do travelling, I reach the location 1 day before to get a proper rest and prepare for the next day's event.

Sometimes it requires me to travel 2 places in a day, fly in and fly out. I just wake up in different hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment