Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busyx3


As I was typing here; listening to George Benson All Time Love Songs. I like particularly "Nothing's gonna change my love for you" it's really an old song, old enough to be my great grand father ~chuckles

It made me ponder on my relationships, I was such naive and innocent, people hated me either they thought I acted it out or I just played dumb. Needless to say, barely few in the world today you could sing this song to, I remembered my mom used to sing this song while she does her cleanings. Such fairy tale...

Gotta get home and eat, will I able to sing even the last words of the song to my love?

"The world may change my whole life through but nothing's gonna change my love for you..."

I wish...


2 comments:

  1. new storyline-Queer Of The Ring

    im going to start a new storyline about a group of student in a homo school....the school have 1 tradition tournament--the queer of the ring(QOTR),the QOTR tournament is some kind of if u win the tournament then u can ask for anything valid for 1 year + a crown of QOTR...well since it was a homosexual school....what else people can ask for...

    but the main point is not the QOTR,those student all have such n unique special technique,some special ability represent...Holy & Diablo,some with only normal ability,basketball player,volleyball player(u la,who else),cheer leader(this must be ah lian),the cosplayer(balu burger)...the shadow(me...me...me)...fire,water,thunder...the dark...the fear reader...the zodiac...animal sign...the Black Panther Team(BPT)

    i already start this story line 2 years ago preparing all those infomation...some kind of weird power...some charming...some horrible...some queer some love some affair.....haha

    will start the 1st post asap...but not sure the title yet....still thinking..... help me think for some too....headaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a league you're talking about...hmm how 'bout The Homo League or something like Justice League, hope you have the lead now, and good luck on the new story.

    ReplyDelete