Friday, June 12, 2009

The Dauntless Heart It Shall Be

I will make myself pop instead, this will be the new me, no more day dreaming and no more talking to myself.



You would be thinking what medicine did I take to recover that fast and effective?



Well, one thing, life's suck and life's tough, deal with it and move on, I need to live and eat to keep myself alive to see the world being consumed day by day and consequently as I've come to my senses that, I'm older each day.



The other thing is, thanks to Meredith Grey and the other interns, I am now stuck with them every night, racing episodes each night, just finished Season 2, moving into Season 3 tonight.



The point is, I always find something to read or watch to overcome my 'sickness', be it a lousy book or draggy series, I just watch and absorb, and I process it and digest it down, it helps and it may not help.



Now don't start with the stories, I know for sure you guys had already watch Grey's Anatomy long ago, for me it's just the beginning, and yes it makes me cry and laugh unstoppable in front of the TV and made me looked like an idiot, if my housemate was around.



And what makes me better is, each episode taught me something, be it teaching me to be bold, be courageous, be sensitive, be positive or be spontaneous, I came to realise of what was wrong in my life and work. So what life's an ass or reality rules, I chose to move on.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm watching Greys Anatomy too. I watched until finished already (season 5), but still have more coming. I also always cry watching almost EACH episode, it really teaches me how to appreciate life, when I already have everything (not relationship though). All the best for your watching and no, it's not idiot to laugh or cry watching soaps. ;)

    ReplyDelete