Sunday, August 3, 2008

Youth - The 'Real' Experience (Part 4.1)

Did my cardio in the gym, rushing out ordered a fully vegetarian meal, rushed it down my throat and 'ta-daa~~ finally my lappy is ready, full connection'
I am in a live band cafe - Heaven Cafe, it's inside The Curve. The one I have been coming regularly when I was working at the McDonald's Mutiara Damansara Outlet. And the band is singing 'Heaven Knows' by Rick Price? Correct?
Anyway, I have stories to tell, so much that I have no idea where I should start...
Last week I was attending a seminar in Genting Highlands - The City of Boredom (instead of Entertainment) really bored me to death. Despite going to the theme Park trying to cheer or spice myself up, I ended up sitting in the Starbucks for hours browsing Chris Evans and Christian Bale's photos and wallpapers and made fun of my colleague who was preparing her speech for the seminar.
Hmm...other than the boring agenda that we supposed to follow, I did what I seldom do, dressed up and put on my favorite cologne and hit the night club there - Safari Dance Club. Well, it did looked like 'safari', with all the tree branches hanging, artifitial leaves sticking and bamboo sticks neatly lined as 'wall' which I rather think as a cage. There's a stage with poles and 2 giant cage, the only thing missing was the dancers, may be it's a weekday, may be the dancers are on leave but how I wish they have gorgeous male stripers doing their 'thing' up there and I elegantly catwalk the steps up to show the crowd how a dancing queen shake her booties...in my dream.
While I was half way dreamin' something dropped beside me, a lighter, gracefully I picked it up and returned to the guy next to me, he's smiling: "Thank you, would you mind if I buy you a drink..uhm may be for your friends too?" As he was pointing to my 2 other colleagues who were sitting beside me. "Ohh no no, really, I'm fine, you don't have to do that." He replied: "I insist, please.."
Well, alright me and my colleagues just ordered coke. Trying to chat him up, actually trying my luck to get him to buy us more drinks :) and to bed *pinch, you are evil! "Ouch! Bel, what's wrong with that?" Bel's my colleague and my close friend too. She knows my intention, wonder if she could reads mind.
Anyway, the above was a make-up, it was Bel who picked up the lighter and the guy did bought them drinks while I was doing my gay steps and swaying away on the dance floor. :)

Looking back then, compare to what I do today was totally different, you can even say 'bizarre' why? I used to date 3-5 guys a day...
As you know I was obsessed with the MIRC, I just date as many guys as I can to have sex, get laid as much as I could possibly handle, make it a fruitful day :). I don't recall how many overall, could be countless all those years. I'm a total slut, nevertheless I was the fresh meat in the market, and almost everyone wants a piece of me. Tried everything, going to the saunas, massage centers and gay clubs almost every night, wearing singlets, making sure my ass in good button shape, but no make ups not even foundation. I discreet that myself, unless I want to become the next Ms. Ladyboy which is not even the last thing I wanna be.
It was indeed the most 'fruitful' years during my youth, endless parties, thumpa-thumpas, poundings, bangings, don't ask me where did the energy came from...
All these years, I learned, it did nurtured and cultivated me into the person I am today, no doubt I was a sex animal and party animal. However, I tend to avoid getting into a serious relationship. It could be that I was a slut, evil ignorant fag that no one ever wants to get near me, I didn't gave a shit to that.
Somehow, it sure came to me...one day...
~End of Part 4~

No comments:

Post a Comment