Monday, August 11, 2008

Youth - The 'Real' Experience Continues (Part 4.4)

Last Friday I went to a friend's wedding, not my close or best friend's wedding as I hardly know the bride or the bridegroom. Anyway, I was curious when Bountiful Bel told me about the hunky doc she met earlier and happened to be one of the maid of honour, so I was hoping to meet him after enough stories told how hot and decent he looks like :)

I was sort of a substitute, Bountiful Bel dragged me along since her bf couldn't make it and I was free, and in need of...'penetration'.

So, I went shopping again, not for myself but something for the bride, "Bel, what do Evelyn likes? I was thinking of getting her a gift." I called Bel "She like skin care products, practically every brand..." she said. Evelyn sounds like a Madonna to me. I heard Bel told me about Evelyn likes reading too, so there I went down to a bookstore near my office and search for a book, making sure not to pick the wrong choice. Alas, I picked one titled 'Atonement', I've watched the movie and I like it, after paying it, took it back to my office and wrapped it up in a nice shiny rose-imprinted wrapper. I hope she likes it too.

"Are you anywhere near our office Bel?" called her after 2 hours of waiting at the office lobby. "So sorry darling, we are caught in this bloody jam...I know you are hungry, we too..." Heard Meowy Ann beside, cursing the jam. "We are just at the corner, hang on dear...coming" Hung up and I groaned and wondering what's happening.

As we arrived at the venue, we were seated at the halal table with the others, 2 Malay couples, one of them was our CCD Exe, Abnormal Af and her stocky bf. And I don't know the rest.

Bel started by introducing me to the handsome doc, Awful Allan and his cousin Common Chris. Allan was a hunk overall but with his BO I wouldn't label him as Hunky Allan so as his cousin, thin as a bamboo stick with a tasteless sense of fashion as Allan, they both really matches well for "Queer Eyes for the Straight" candidates. Fashion and physical makeover are what they need I guessed.

I must admit I was a little confused by what Bountiful Bel told me about meeting Awful Allan, she sounded that Allan was the potential one, could be or at least hook her up last weekend. Well, that didn't sound as good when she mentioned Awful Allan was offering her a 3some with his cousin, "What?! Why the hell he needs to sell his cousin too?" I was anxious "Well, I guess he likes it, moreover this will be my first, ya know..." Bel trying to convince me "I thought this gonna be like 1 on 1 thing, and not taking you for granted by selling his cousin or offering his cousin a free learning session after all what you told me that Allan also crazy about you, practically everytime he meets you, what a jerk!" I told her.

What immature brats they were. I told Bel that they might not be the guys that she's into, not even 1 kiss is worth from them. It has to be more than a kiss, if it's with me.

Well, I don't mean that Bountiful Bel was such a slut or almost a whore but if it was me I'll rather indulge into someone who is more sincere, or in other words get things straight to the point, "Yeah let's fuck" :)

So, after the wedding Bel was suggesting we go some place to chill. Both straight men looking at me, and asked me where I usually hang out. Well, not any place I hang out would interest him. "Darling he just wanted a taste of it, why don't you do him a favor, am sure he could handle himself..." Bel whispered. That might freak him out, am pretty sure for homophobic who never experience gay scene. "Well, let's go to frangy panny then..."

I thought Bel and Allan were making out as I were cruising and dancing near the bar. It turned out to be the other way, when I saw Awful Allan and Common Chris walking to the exit. I went to Bel, she was sulking and almost cursing. She ordered them to go home after what Allan said, "I want to fuck you, but may be you should lose a few kg before I do that..." Bountiful Bel is not fat at all! I mean she got fat boobs that's why I call her bountiful. Anyway, I told her to forget about Allan, he's not even worth a pity fuck. There's hundred times more willing handsome guys than Allan to fuck your brains out, Bel. Don't give a shit!

Some time back then, I was rejected that way. When I was a little bit more than beefy, chubby. Went to the baths and wanting a release, casual sex. Fingers, hands even legs caressing, touching from head to chest and down...to waist, "wow, t-that's quite a torso..." then suddenly you were left alone jerking-off at the dark corner.


Well, I guess that's the old me...anyone available tonight? :)


~End of Part 4.4~

No comments:

Post a Comment