Monday, August 4, 2008

Youth - The 'Real' Experience Continues (Part 4.3)

Working as a Professional Coordinator, everything has to be on top of my mind, even the smallest act such as carrying water bottle for my Chief Happiness Officer (Ronald McDonald), I have to be top of mind myself not to carry any labeled bottle. Due to some technical problems, he was late for the show today, and this was the second time. He was fashionably late, no doubt. Got back from the show and headed back to the hotel, bought breakfast for him and came downstairs sitting at the lobby, as I was chatting with Yvonne, the PR Officer, I requested the pin and pass for the WI-FI access so I can write my post since I have 3 hours before the next show.


Gotta finish the Butterworth trip before I can proceed to telling my past, this will be the other 2 days there.


So, I got myself a second date with Titan Tan the next night after he met me...just before that, something else came first. Remember the first night I arrived and no one came to my attention, they were busy, too late, couldn't decide, forgotten or some just ignored me. Well, I did some chatting in MIRC and MSN while reading savante's blog, trying my luck to get hooked.



One of the chatter, I would label him as Stocky Steve, lover of my best friend - Wacky Walter. They've been a loving couple, more than 5 years. We've been close friends for a long time. It's kinda risky writing all these, I would be spanked if they were to found out that I was writing about their dirty stuffs lol :) it wouldn't hurt to excite the reading a little bit, would it? Moreover, I never use any real names, that makes you guys anonymous. Anyway, Stocky Steve wanted to see me, he brought Wacky Walter along and we went out for lunch, at a yam rice stall near my hotel. I don't like dragging here, anyway the next thing you know, we were on the bed together. 3 of us, as you guys call it 3some. I was virgin to it, but I sorta been guided through the process, somehow I felt comfortable, secured, fearless, not any doubt and that was my first time. May be I was doing with people I know. I used to have invitations for these kind of play but never tried it, I was scared. Both of them did very well, not long, whole 45 mins play did just right for me, I didn't passed out but I felt a sense of relieved, deep in my mind (*giggling* finally I get to grope and fuck with Wacky and Stocky). That was not what I dreamt of when I first met them. But not for Stocky Steve, I believed he always wanted to lay hands on me, I've always notice the way he's staring at me when we first met. He even told Wacky Walter that he's always wanted to have sex with me, well now you had it...it's inappropriate to tell details here, can just tell you the whole 45 mins of wow! oohh! ahhh! that's it. :) am letting you guys go wild on your fantasies. Wonder if Wacky Walter would come see me again, this time a personal invitation on my personal trip :)



After shower I had Wacky Walter dropped me at the Sunway Carnival Complex, went shopping alone and stopped at Starbucks for a break and readings...


Sometimes, you just can't get enough of things like possessions, urge, in this case for me is sex :) I had make a fully packed agenda for myself during this 4 days 3 nights trip, to be precise, night activities.



Called Titan to pick me up at Sunway Carnival and head back to the hotel. Freshen up myself, seeing Titan lying on the bed, another temptation...



He's not like Wacky Walter or a sex animal, with him we just like cuddling and groping. Not so much into sex things. Then we would be talking about almost anything that came to mind, whispering into each other's ears. Out of curiosity, I wanted to try him, so I sat on top of him, kissing him then down to the nipples, chest...then slurping every bit of him, I did a bj for him, making sure it's well done and wholly-wet (lubricated), I sat upright again, slowly and gracefully slided the 6 inches into me and hold him close. "hmmmm....." I mourned a little. "Why are you so high of? Did you took pills?" He asked in curiosity "Nah, it's more..." I replied "OMG! You are so naughtyx3! How and when did ya..." He was in shocked.
All of a sudden, from a decent looking chap he turned into a wild uncontrollable beast, with a bland expression I was being taken over immediately, he grabbed me firmly, pushing and pulling, in and out steadily yet gentle, I was actually enjoying it, I always thought "no pain no gain" was the way of sex. He was rough as he looked like and like what i imagined he would be, however he turned to be quite the opposite way like a...professional. He was good in leading, changing position, gosh how I loved he did it in army style and doggie style. :) "Could anyone pass me the tissue box please, I'm drooling!"


We spent the night together till the next morning, after he went to the office I continued dreaming, the same dream though, wishing that I will never wake up from the dream...


He bought me lunch just before I left for KL, although the time we met was short we started feeling like we were missing each other. Finally bade farewell...I boarded the coach back to KL.


This feelings and emotions were no strangers to me...being optimistic, I always look at life in the positive angle regardless how bad the scenario...


Sometimes I believe in fate, sometimes I don't, I make my own fate, anyway do you think I would let Titan Tan slip off my hands that easy? (after what we did together?) Guess what, I'm flying to Penang next week... :) "I'm back for more..."


In terms of feelings and experiences, it did felt like deja vu to me, it happened in the olden days when I first came out, in the learning processes and meeting new guys.


~End of Part 4.2~


2 comments:

  1. And here I keep thinking of the Chief Happiness Officer! What a cool name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks for dropping by. Not much of a public term, it often used internally though.

    ReplyDelete