Friday, July 18, 2008

The author speaks for himself

uh-hem *clearing throat* First of all i would like to thank all my friends, my mother, my colleagues and most of all THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET!!! Finally I've came up with my own blog, well it's not for myself but for everyone out there who has been anxiously waiting, eagerly wanting to anticipate. Well, here you are, you can drop, spit, spill, splash, thrash or whatever you like here. Just a kind reminder, please do not use vulgar words, mock, criticise, condemn and whatever to put each other faces down, you don't want to see that or face it yourself i believe. This blog is just for you and me to release some thoughts that you think can help others, words of advice, encouragements, experiences, fantasies, point of views and so on whichever is constructive to us. I guess it is quite clear now and if you have any suggestion or comment, please send it to me as I'm still a new blogger to my email address: joocy@hotmail.com or meetjoefair@gmail.com please state who you are and tittle of the content should contain "its_our_pride" so I may be able to detect it as not a junk email. Once again i would like to thank my friends' effort in persuading me in writing a blog and all the supports given.

No comments:

Post a Comment