Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reunion

In 1 day time, my mom will be touching down the ground of Malaysia for the first time after she's been in US for 10 years! This August would be her 11th year there! I can't imagine that myself! it's been that long...where, what, when, who, how and etc in my mind...
And am yet to get my HK photos from my friend, I wasn't able to make time to meet him darn...
She's arriving at 2210 on 2nd April...in order for her to save time, I've booked her the first flight the next day at 0715 back to Alor Setar, my hometown, so that means we have about 7 hours nothing to do in the airport, well we sure have a lot of catching up to do, I think we will just chat till the sun rises the next day.
"Ah Boy, got any place to eat anot in airport or outside?" my mother asked... "...Airport canteen lo, or you want KFC or McDonald's? but I would prefer accompany you, I having McD phobia..." I commented.
Anyway, I was thinking about local food, but I hadn't have any idea where to get that in the middle of the night unless we are heading to KL, but that's not ideal.
Guess we have to take canteen food or the kopitiam in LCCT. Worst...McDonald's...sigh...
My mom had bought 2 pairs of sports shoes with some shirts and a couple of fictions that she had read and some new Stephen Kings for me...and more chocolates to make me fat!
hmmm...have to save up some energy to carry my mom's luggage...
So looking forward to it..."Mom, finally we are reunited again..."

1 comment: