Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coming Out - Hobby or Fanatic? (Part 5.3)


WX Online


Recently have been visiting the cyber cafe I used to go, I always appear and disappear as the shop assistant told me ^^ one time all the worker even the graveyard shift regconize me and suddenly they don't anymore and even ask me if I'm a member or not.
Luckily the owner knows me well, even kept me posted about the events he's having in his outlet, HighStreet5 Competition, New Game Lauching, or exhibition and so on...
I have been an addict to online games, all kinds.
Once I get bored or I having a new toy or busy at work, I stopped for months, may be years, then I will appear in front of them again, having trouble key-in the last password I used to enter the game, as usual.
Last July, Malaysia launched a new online game, new face even new story, I would say all online game's interface is similar or almost the same, re-define or improvise it again for players' convenient like a click will make the character go find the quest on its own, or hold alt+N will bring up the NPC or specific points on the map and then click it to move your character there.
Other than the graphic quality I always go for in an online game, WX Online has another reason why it's so irresistible and attracted to me to continue playing, the story line. Each player has the chance to create his/her own story on the game, it is like a free-style thingy, do whatever and be anyone you like to begin your story, no ending, unless you stop playing. When I playing it, I feel like Brenda Starr, coming alive in a comic, or I really live in the world of the game. Just like the opening of the game after you login, you were absorb into the pc and appear in god-knows-what-year-was-that, you were still in your school attire but there's a crime going on in front of you and you saw a clone of yourself fighting among and...
If I continue on and started on the history, your cursor will be sliding and going towards the close button, lol. :)
Anyway, this Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) is still attracting players, I wonder if there's any plu or queer gamer like me, almost fanatic. When I was only starting this new game, I already spent on the cash point top up card, to get items that you can't get in the game, like a pig transport that take you around with a flash, it runs rapidly, even faster than those tiger transport they have, lol and it's cute too. It took me RM40 top up card to get that ok. Whenever you buy it, the outcome is given randomly. Some geeks willing to pay RM100 to get that bloody pig too. Considered myself lucky to get one.



The opening of the game

Don't worry I'm not trying to persuade or convince you guys to play the game, but just showing u guys, what I'm into, lol. I used to dream of becoming a game creator, yeah a programmer, found out that the job was boring, lol, rather be a gamer.


This was the commercial ads


May be I should print screen my character and paste it here. ^^
Next time, may be.

Enough of WX Online...
I have been making online friends thru online games and also thru visiting various cc (cyber cafe).
Some places really have cute and yummy gamers, although they all look like geeks and nerds. They are attracted to me. I remembered knowing a guy from playing Ragnarok, Talented Howard. I had a crush on him, it turned out that I was not his type. :(
However, we're still friends, in fact, very good friends since then. But we stopped playing Ragnarok, not anymore.
I even had boys hooking me up and calling me from the online game, HighStreet 5, an interactive street dancing online game. Guess what, I had a very sexy and voluptuos girl created as my character, fooling around guys and wearing glamorous attire that I bought with cash point card, they all fell for it, lol. ^^ Well, not anymore, after they knew who I am. Rofl.




Enjoy!

~End of Part 5.3~

2 comments: